About The Course
THIS IS AN INTERMEDIATE LEVEL SPOKEN ENGLISH COURSE
- To enable aspiring voice artists to enhance their spoken English production.
- To enhance pronunciation and ease with the language when reading scripts for voice overs.
- To enhance english language listening skills
- To help reduce regional language influence.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate a fair level of fluency in spoken English especially while reading a script.
- Demonstrate, through pause and tone, the implicit meaning in a script.
- Awareness of commonly mispronounced and misspoken words, phrases.
- Confidently read scripts in English or with English words in non-English scripts.
Participants need to have the following:
- Good internet connection
- Regular attendance
- Basic level English speaking skills.
- Learning and practice commitment.
The course conducted by Sonie Thakkar, an English language veteran with more than 20 years of rich experience.
The course will be conducted via the Zoom platform.
Course starting date: Monday 19th June 2023.
Session Timing: 7pm-8.30pm
Course fees: ₹ 15,000/- (+GST)
Course duration: 24 sessions spread over 3 months.
IMPORTANT: Limited number of participants in a batch.
KNOW YOUR TRAINER
Sonie Thakkar is an English language course designer, podcaster and voice over artiste.
She brings a clear insight in the use of English for broadcasting and communication.
Sonie brings over 20 years’ experience inculcating English language skills in a variety of contexts from international exam candidates and working professionals at entry and senior level.
Sonie hosts her podcast A World in a Word presenting conversations with entrepreneurs to share their vision and story with their audience, and also voices audio stories and documentaries.